New Home Design
Garry Bentham is an artist and designer who can transform your vacant building lot into a home and garden that is as unique as you are.
- Home with dramatic Cape Cod exterior features main level living with massive art studio over 4 car garage
- Use of steep-pitched roof creates major vaulting on the inside
- Vaulting on the inside provides larger windows to enjoy the view of the ocean
- Extra-large island, 4' skylight and an abundance of custom-designed cabinets
- Over-sized dining room accommodates the clients' large furniture
- This 1500 sq.ft. home is built on a lot of only 3500 sq. feet...see the next 4 photos
- Coffered ceiling with dramatic lighting
- Airy, open floor plan
- Custom-designed 7' high windows and extra-large glass doors
- The compact rear yard features dramatic landscaping for privacy
- Unique 2300 sq.ft. rancher with organic timber frame entry and extra wide walkways
- An extra-large covered patio in a dramatic setting
- Over-sized interior rooms were custom-designed with the clients' grand piano in mind
- 2000 sqft rancher designed to meet current sea level rise flood control regulations
- Vaulted ceiling and dormer provides two bedrooms and family room over the garage
- Covered 10' verandas add space to this barrier-free home
- A creative floor plan designed for a narrow lot
- Two level, 2400 sq.ft. custom design on a steep-bank waterfront lot
Your master plan might include a legal suite, a separate cottage/studio or a detached garage with workshop. Garry sees these as opportunities to be creative, without compromising the integrity of your project. He has designed everything from little cottages to 6000 square feet waterfront estates.
Garry’s survey experience allows him to take his own preliminary grades in order that the design of the home will work with all elevations on the lot. This ensures he is maximizing the space allotted while staying within budget.
Garry has worked in all aspects of the construction industry including construction estimating; he knows what the costs of all trades should be and will design within your budget.
Re-sale value is important; Garry has over 30 years of experience selling real estate, thus ensuring that your design will meet the needs of future buyers.